Connect, heal and change
Within you, between you
At CCHC we offer evidence-based approaches focused on healing relationships, forging attachment, facilitating emotional closeness and exploring mind-body work, all aimed at restoring well-being for our clients.
We work with the symptoms of disconnection that show up in our lives when we are missing a secure connection to ourselves and our loved ones.
Our services facilitate connection, healing and change in all aspects of what it means to be human: emotional, mental, physical, relational and spiritual.
How can we help you?
Reclaim joy and peace
Feel great in your life
We promote connection, healing and change in the following areas:
- Couple and family relationships
- Substance use and process addictions
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Self-worth and identity
- Sexual life
- Baby bonding and communication
- Experiences of trauma, abuse, and PTSD
- Childhood experiences and family of origin work
- Chronic pain and physical illness
- Military life
- Stress management and resilience building
- Emotional regulation and wellbeing
- Anger Management
- Spiritual life
- Behavioral issues
- Sexuality (LGBTQ friendly)