Connect, heal and change
Within you, between you
We offer a range of services focused on healing relationships, forging attachment, facilitating emotional closeness and exploring the mind-body connection, all aimed at restoring well-being for our clients.
We work with the symptoms of disconnection that show up in our lives when we are missing safe and secure contact with ourselves and our loved ones.
Our services facilitate connection, healing and change in all aspects of what it means to be human: emotional, mental, physical, relational and spiritual.
Each therapist at The Center for Connection, Healing and Change in Woodbridge, VA, offers a different clinical focus/specialty. This allows us to offer services that are relevant to our clients, from conception to end of life.
How can we help you?
Reclaim joy and peace
Feel great in your life
Our therapists are skilled and experienced in the following areas:
- Couple and family relationships
- Substance use and process addictions
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Self-worth and identity
- Sexual life
- Baby bonding and communication
- Experiences of trauma, abuse, and PTSD
- Childhood experiences and family of origin work
- Blended families
- Perinatal Mental Health
- Chronic or life-altering illness
- Medical Trauma
- Military life
- Stress management and resilience building
- Emotional regulation and wellbeing
- Anger Management
- Spiritual life
- Behavioral issues
- LGBTQ respectful
- ADHD and ADD